Naypyidaw is the capital of Myanmar. The city is famous for its rare collection of the art and artifacts, White Elephants and much more. It has Naypyidaw Zoological Park which is the hub and a home to many wildlife animals including mammals. This city is rich in both flora and fauna.
Places to visit:
- Uppatasanti Pagoda– Uppatasanti Pagoda was settled in the year 2009. It is a popular landmark in the city. It has become the new capital of Myanmar.
- Naypyidaw Zoological Gardens- This Zoo was constructed and formed in the year 2008. It is home to many animals like mammals such as giraffes, white tigers & elephants, crocodiles & a penguin house.
- Gems Museum- Gems Museum comprises of 4-levels of Burmese jewels, 3 floors of shops for rubies & many other artifacts under a single roof.
- National Herbal Park- The National Herbal Park is spread in an area of 200-acre park. It comprises of more than 20,000 herbal and medicinal plants.
- Naypyidaw Water Fountain Park- Naypyidaw Water Fountain Park was constructed in the year 2008. It is settled in a total area of 165-acres. It is open all year. It is a fountain garden.
- White Elephants Naypyidaw- White Elephants are considered to be the rarest animal. In this city it is not so. The city is full of White Elephants.
Places to stay:
- Thingaha Hotel- Thingaha Hotel offers a great stay with rooms having exotic views. It also comes with a spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant with a terrace.
- Myat Mingalar Hotel- Myat is a hotel with excruciating rooms along with facilities like a bar, a pool & a restaurant.
- Royal Naypyidaw Hotel- Royal Hotel is a play allowing a top-class and a comfy stay along with a restaurant, an outdoor pool & a spa.
- Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort- Aureum Palace hotel has the most spacious rooms and allows a comfortable stay in addition with a 24-hour dining, an outdoor pool & a spa.
- Hilton Naypyidaw- Hilton is a top-class hotel offering a luxury stay along with a restaurant, 2 bars, an outdoor pool, free wi-fi & a fitness center.